Dashboard bug w/ setting wireless profiles?

Nash
Kind of a big deal

Dashboard bug w/ setting wireless profiles?

I setup ten MV72 wireless cameras today through the dashboard. I used Chrome with no script blocking extensions. I would set the wireless profile, click save, then cycle to the next camera without going back to the list of cameras. 

A few of the cameras properly pulled a wireless profile and joined with the AP that I had setup, but I had set them up one at a time to get used to the process. When I looked at the cameras I'd cycled to and then set the profile on, they showed no profiles assigned.

I set the profiles again, moving from camera to camera using arrow keys, and same thing: no wireless profile was actually saved. I could only save the profiles if I went from camera list into individual cameras.

Anyone else run into this? I got the job done, but sorting out this bug did take a while.

4 REPLIES 4
Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@Nash Awesome detail!

Should open a case with Meraki Support to submit a bug report. 

Nash
Kind of a big deal

Absolutely will. Probably a copy paste. This was my first time doing cameras, so I wanted to see if I was doing something odd that others had run into. 🙂

Priesty
Building a reputation

Had the same issue last week, look at my post here with a potential bug fix for you.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Security-Cameras/MV12-Not-Connecting-to-Wifi/m-p/57278#M1376
Nash
Kind of a big deal

@Priesty Oh interesting! I think we had two separate things though. Mine was solely a problem with the UI on the website. My wireless profiles were just fine. I had a problem getting the UI to save my settings when I cycled through the cameras in a very specific way.

This reminds me, I need to go let support know about the dashboard ish. 🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.