Cameras Shows me Offline

Ridhisharma
New here

Cameras Shows me Offline

Hello everyone

My name is Dr.Ridhi, and I run an IVF clinic. I'm having some trouble with the Cameras in my clinic. I have a total of 15 cameras installed, but only 10 of them are currently showing as online on the dashboard. The other 5 cameras are displaying as offline, even though I can still ping and see them. Strangely, the dashboard is showing that these cameras have been unreachable for around 15 hours. If anyone has faced a similar issue or has any expertise in troubleshooting surveillance systems, I would greatly appreciate your help and guidance.

Thank you!

3 Replies 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If they were working and are no longer working something has changed on your network, have you changed any settings, upgraded any firmware or replaced any hardware? 

Have you tried disconnecting them from your switch and reconnecting them?

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you have 15 current camera licenses, or if you are using the per device licensing mode, have some expired?

Ridhisharma
New here

Thank you for suggestion.After trying many times, I power cycled the offline cameras by disconnecting them from the power source, waiting for a few seconds, and then reconnecting them. Now the cameras are connecting and I can look at my IVF clinic when I'm outside of the clinic. Thank you so much for your help.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.