Aperture setting changed to 40.3%

SOLVED
schasegleason
Here to help

Aperture setting changed to 40.3%

Anyone else notice their Aperture setting get changed to 40.3% on all Cameras? 

The old default use to but 29.9% but even cameras I manually adjusted seem to now have apertures of 40.3%. 

Checked the changelogs and I dont see anything related to this change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Geraldine
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Good catch! The change didn’t affect any of the actual configurations on the cameras. This was simply a UI change that changed the mapping of aperture values in terms of % to address an issue on cameras with motors. So, what used to be 29.9% is the same as what is now 40.3%.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
EJN
A model citizen

Interesting. Mine changed to 40.3 as well (some, not all). I can't tell which changed, unless I go one by one, but some have 40.3 and others have other numbers. Unfortunately I don't recall which cameras I adjusted aperture for.

Did you open a case with support?

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
Geraldine
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Good catch! The change didn’t affect any of the actual configurations on the cameras. This was simply a UI change that changed the mapping of aperture values in terms of % to address an issue on cameras with motors. So, what used to be 29.9% is the same as what is now 40.3%.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.