Upcoming MT webinar on July 8th!

David-H
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Upcoming MT webinar on July 8th!

Register today for a live MT webinar hosted on July 8th at 12:00pm EST / 9:00am PST to learn how Meraki MT sensors can protect critical assets and deliver business outcomes.

Eligible customers will be able to receive a free MT sensor upon conclusion of the webinar!

meraki-mt-product-family (4).png

6 Replies 6
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @David-H , before I post on my social links can you confirm that UK customers are eligible for the free MT device?  It does state they are in the link but want to double check.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Hi @DarrenOC Unfortunately UK customers are not eligible for the free MT device as part of the webinar promotion. This was a slight oversight in the T&Cs, which I apologize for. 

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@David-H : What about Canada ?

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

@Inderdeep Canada is approved!

Here is a link to the most recent promo T&Cs that were created for free AP promotions, however the same rules apply for MT.

MerryAki
Building a reputation

Will this webinar at some point be rescheduled? We’re new to MT and not using them yet.

Hi @MerryAki While we have no plans to reschedule this webinar, you can catch it on demand here

The MT team has been hard at work and the portfolio has already expanded with two new sensors since the recording of this webinar, so I also encourage you to check out the sensor webpages on Meraki.com.

If you see value in MT and want to try them out, check out our free trial program

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.