MT14 reporting Fair indoor air quality

Karl_Jacobsen
Getting noticed

MT14 reporting Fair indoor air quality

Just installed my first sensor in our NOC and I'm getting a Fair indoor air quality. According to what I'm seeing, the ambient noise is high and the temperature is low.... Reading the info bubbles, this is based off OSHA guidelines based on an office space. Can this stuff be changed??? It's a NOC not an office.... It's loud because of servers and AC units and cold because it's supposed to me cold.... 

Karl_Jacobsen_0-1723634155741.png

5 Replies 5
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Your MT14 dashboard looks very different to mine.

PhilipDAth_0-1723638032392.png

Your TVOC is still calibrating, so it wont have a good handle on the air quality yet.  Note that if you power the MT14 ia the USB port you can also enable PM2.5 sampling (good for detecting something burning, or something wearing abnormally).

That's interesting.... The TVOC rating is because it was only connected yesterday so I'm sure it will show up soon... Your screenshot doesn't show temp or humidity... Is it because you don't alert on those values?

Something must be broken with my dashboard at the moment.  I don't have the option to display temperature and humidity.  They used to be there ...

PhilipDAth_0-1723639851419.png

High sampling mode disables temp & humidity. 

https://documentation.meraki.com/MT/MT_General_Articles/MT14_High_Sampling_Mode#High_Sampling_Mode 

Ryan / SE - Networking

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

I am!  I didn't realise it did that.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.