yUnknown event : type: soft, reason: MonitorState: Disconnected, modem_name: Internal_modem_1

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

yUnknown event : type: soft, reason: MonitorState: Disconnected, modem_name: Internal_modem_1

Hey everyone ,

Is anyone testing 18.207 right now ?

My home MX68CW is showing these logs : 

RaphaelL_1-1702842337540.png

They are generated every 30 mins and related to an ID that increments everytime this log happens.

No category / event type.

Doesn't seem to be sent by syslog either...

Am I the only one ?

7 Replies 7
JosRus
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi RaphaelL! 

I can't seem to find any details on this event type under our release notes or the firmware changelog - I'll raise this with the relevant team internally for further advice. 

Let me know if you have any further questions on this in the meantime!

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Great ! I was just about to open a case, should I wait for your reply ?

I would suggest opening a case too for Support to do a cursory check, just in case there are any back-end messages or warnings correlating with this output. Feel free to mention the community post in the description of that case also!

rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

Hey @RaphaelL 

I just noticed this same thing.

Did you ever find out what it was?

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

Nope ! My case was closed during my holiday vacation and I never thought about it again. They were asking me to rollback to a prior version without the "issue". 

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

But these logs are gone with 18.208 : 

RaphaelL_0-1709126430711.png

I’m seeing them in 207. Hadn’t noticed it before, but they are present at least a month back in the event log.

scheduled an upgrade to 208 in a couple of days. Will check up on it then.

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels