"Dynamic crypto map" configuration on MX

DraganR
Conversationalist

"Dynamic crypto map" configuration on MX

As cost saving solution some of field offices does not have assigned static public IP address and devices are hosted in different organization from where are VPN concentrator device (Meraki MX). Cisco ASA has solution for this kind of scenario by configuring Dynamic Crypto Map, add interesting traffic and pre-shared key, in order to enable offices without static public IP to initiate and establish VPN tunnel to destination and establish bidirectional communication. I was looking for similar solution on Meraki MX but I couldn't find it. Most probably I missed something even I have checked VPN technical documentation several times. Respected colleagues, please, provide me answer "How to ,,,"
2 REPLIES 2
DraganR
Conversationalist

Thank you very much for links provided. I am very familiar with the concept of VPN and dynamic crypto map as option is not available on Meraki MX or any way around. Meraki have no solution for that, but it is not the only vendor who does not have that configuration capacites.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels