Web Browsing || Client VPN!

khurram
Here to help

Web Browsing || Client VPN!

Hello all

I have establish client VPN setup with my MX64w. I am facing issues please help to fix them.

1. When i connect with my company client VPN i am unable to do web browsing.
  2. There is 1 subnet which is used for management purpose. I can ping and ssh that subnet but when put a single IP from that subnet in the web browser the web page is not opening up even i have in firewall rule.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
MilesMeraki
Head in the Cloud

Do you have any firewall rules configured on the MX64w/Layer 3/2 switch which would block this traffic?

Is there any host-based firewall on the server/device you're trying to reach via http?

Are you using full or split tunnel?

I'd try and take a packet capture from the LAN interface of the MX64w when connected via the client VPN to see if your traffic is parsing onto the LAN as expected. 

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

There is no other firewall rule in MX64w. I can ping and telnet or ssh of those subnets but unable to access them through web.

Are you able to ping google.com?  I am curious if the issue is DNS related.  Does google.com resolve to an IP?

Yes i can ping google.com but when i tried to browse give me an error can't reach this page. I also have device which are in vlan 100 (10.1.40.0) subnet also unable to their web interfaces.

Edgar_Mendoza
New here

I have the same problem but with ssh, my session opens and after a few seconds it is terminated.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels