VPN to only a non meraki device

Matt_P68
Comes here often

VPN to only a non meraki device

I need to configure a site to site vpn from an MX64 to a non-meraki device at our hosted ERP vendors datacenter. I don't need any other site to site vpn's but it looks like it forces me to select another hub to connect to in order to get the non-meraki vpn configuration.  Is there any way around this?

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Let me see if I understand correctly. Do you want to establish a VPN with a non-Meraki peer?

Is this the only MX in your organization?

You can use tags to establish the VPN only with the MX you want if you have more than one MX.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

we have several MX in our org. I have a one that I need to establish a vpn tunnel to a non-meraki peer. But to get that option available, you have to enable site to site vpn and select a Hub or Spoke to connect to. I don't need a connection to any of the other Hubs or spokes but I don't seem to the option of not selecting one so i have access to the non-meraki configuration below that in the dashboard.

I got it, there is no other way, you need to select it as a Hub or spoke.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels