VPN Status pie chart issues

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

VPN Status pie chart issues

Is it normal for the SD-WAN pie legends to be all but illegible due to them being stacked together or are we simply unlucky?

SD-WAN pie.JPG

11 REPLIES 11
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Can´t even find this chart 😄

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It's at the top of the page 🤣

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

niether in Security / VPN Status than in Organization VPN Status... Can´t help you sry

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It is in Security & SDWAN / VPN Status, but you must enable the new version (link in top right I think from memory).  It worked fine until we added a 5th site and now they all overlap on the RHS...

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Yeah, but as said its not showing anything... Same in old and new version.

"No data available for this VPN network during this time period." doesn´t matter which period I choose...

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think I prefer my bug!  How long as your site-site VPN been up and passing traffic? I think it takes about an hour or so before it populates.

fgoelz
Conversationalist

I'm browsing the internet with Firefox v68 and the pie chart in our dashboard looks similar to yours.

Maybe a pie chart isn't the perfect way to visualize that kind of data ..?

Besides, when I modify the period, the chart can no longer be shown ... doesn't it include today's information as well?

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

@cmr wrote:

Is it normal for the SD-WAN pie legends to be all but illegible due to them being stacked together or are we simply unlucky?

Not normal. Yours has rendered incorrectly. 

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I changed the time in ours to last week instead of last day and then they do not overlap with each other, but sites that haven't been up for the whole week simply don't have a legend...  I'll see if it fixes itself tomorrow...

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You are unlucky.  🙂

All the ones I have access to are pretty readable.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Well a day later and nothing has improved, I even have some with only a few sites having a legend, except when you hover over the data entry for the missing site on the chart, the legend appears and is in the correct visible place...  I'm guessing this is now a support ticket?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels