VPN Registry: Disconnected on MX64

SOLVED
Scother
Here to help

VPN Registry: Disconnected on MX64

got the error below from one of my spoke for site-to-site VPN. my topology is hub and spoke, site-to-site VPNs to other spoke are up only to this particular spoke VPN is down. note that my MX64 connects directly to my ISP, and i'm using the same ISP on all my spoke and hub. the site-to-site VPN used to work but then suddenly went down. no configurations changes are made. does anyone experience this before? any solution tip is much appreciated. really need help on this.

VPN Registry: Disconnected. This security appliance is unable to connect to any VPN registries using outbound UDP port 9350.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adam
Kind of a big deal

Anytime I have that issue, and didn't make any config changes, I usually have to reboot the upstream modem/router equipment and if that doesn't resolve it I'll reboot the MX.

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Adam
Kind of a big deal

Anytime I have that issue, and didn't make any config changes, I usually have to reboot the upstream modem/router equipment and if that doesn't resolve it I'll reboot the MX.

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.

thanks. works for me.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels