Traceroute from VLAN

CobaltRider
New here

Traceroute from VLAN

When will traceroute from VLAN interfaces be supported?

I understand that I can put a workstation on the subnet and traceroute. However, that is always not possible when trying to troubleshoot. We should be able to do a traceroute from the VLAN Interface, this seems like an easy addition to add. Is there a specific reason this is not a feature? If Meraki is adding VRF capabilities in the spring, I would think that traceroute from a VLAN interface should be a feature as well...

1 Reply 1
SamerAl
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @Cobi,

Unfortunately, this is not a supported feature at this time.

Although this feature is not available, we take our customer feedback seriously. We would like to encourage you to use the Meraki dashboard to give your feedback. You can do that at the bottom of any dashboard page. Any feature request/feedback sent sends an email to our Product Managers and Development Teams. These requests are considered and used to help shape our product roadmaps. The most wished-for items are incorporated into product development. 
If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution " so that others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels