There is a way to view the classical table of sourc,dest,port,action they are connecting ?

rrocha
Getting noticed

There is a way to view the classical table of sourc,dest,port,action they are connecting ?

I am look to the classical view that show what traffic my devices are try to connect.

Generally is a Table contain the follow information: 

protocol, source, destin, port, ''rules they matched" and  final action(permit/deny/nat and etc).

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Adam
Kind of a big deal

Depending on what you are looking for there are a few places to get that type of information

1.  Network Wide>Traffic Analytics

2.  Network Wide>Clients (Notice the pie chart on the right and click 'More')

3.  Security Appliance>Route Table

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
rrocha
Getting noticed

Adam, I want to see what traffic a specific source address are trying to connect as now and for the past time(like on the last day).

Like a list of the history of the last connections made by my device.

containing the source address, destination address, port, action and ''time''.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you want historical information you will need to deploy a Syslog server to store the info:

https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Monitoring_and_Reporting/Syslog_Server_Over...

If it is something you want to look at "now" you need to do a packet capture.

https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Packet_Capture_Overv...

Hi philip !

Thank you for the information. Do you know if there is a roadmap to implement this in the meraki firewall ?

a Little disappointment for me particularly. Even the pfsense and iptables has this kind of view. Not to mention others competitors of the industry.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not to the best of my knowledge.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels