Teleworker Analytics License Features

FlyingFrames
Getting noticed

Teleworker Analytics License Features

Now an analytics license is available for sale on Meraki website.

It says following "SaaS app performance & consumer-grade teleworker uplinks." as a feature available.

Is there any more detail on these features? They sound interesting.

FlyingFrames_0-1633909446801.png

4 REPLIES 4
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Neat.

Assumedly it's a new feature coming out soon but can't find any more information on it.

All external documentation still points to only a single Enterprise license for the Z3.

I'm guessing something will be announced soon over at Feature Announcements - The Meraki Community

Anonymous
Not applicable

It just sounds like Meraki insights being added to the Z3?

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I thought Meraki insights was under a completely separate licensing SKU separate from the enterprise, adv sec, etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Possibly adding it to a single SKU or something for a remote user solution offering? Z's are known as the "Teleworker" gateway so having insights added as a single SKU solution would make more sense from a packaging point of view.

Would make it easier to understand/troubleshoot issues for remote works to fully understand if the reason users are having issues is that A) their home LAN/Wireless is the issue, B) Their home ISP connection is the problem.

Note; I am only making an assumption with my claims. Please take it with a grain of salt!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels