Skyus DS Not Working on MX67

SOLVED
DerikA
Getting noticed

Skyus DS Not Working on MX67

I have a Skyus DS that I need for temp cellular internet for a new location while we wait for our WAN to be installed. I have tested the Skyus on my PC and on a MX65 and it works but when I connect it to the MX67 that is for he new location it see's the modem for a few seconds, even recognizes it as a Verizon device then it disappears. My firmware is up to date at MX 14.42. 

Has anyone experienced anything similar? 

I have a support case open but have not had any response yet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Due to a limited time to troubleshoot this as I needed to get the new location running I swapped out the MX67 with a MX65 I had been using for my lab. The MX65 worked so it is now in place rather than the MX67 and we can unfortunately no longer troubleshoot this issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Omkar_Manjrekar
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@DerikA 

Could you provide me your Meraki Support case number? I will reach out to the NSE and investigate the issue further.

Regards,

Meraki Team 

Due to a limited time to troubleshoot this as I needed to get the new location running I swapped out the MX67 with a MX65 I had been using for my lab. The MX65 worked so it is now in place rather than the MX67 and we can unfortunately no longer troubleshoot this issue.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels