Settings could not be saved. Please verify that your connection is working and try again.

trunolimit
Building a reputation

Settings could not be saved. Please verify that your connection is working and try again.

I can save settings in any other merki screen on the dashboard but when I try to save a new group policy I get this error. I have full admin access in the Organization. What gives?

I've never ran into this error before. And there's nothing wrong with my connection because I can save changes on other dashboard pages.

3 REPLIES 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@trunolimit  Try a different web browser and see if you still have the same issue. I have seen browsers to random things on cloud based services i.e. Firefox causes issues with JAMF Cloud 

MrChips
New here

I know this is an old thread but in case anyone else is looking for an answer, I found that I got this exact message when I did not fill the subnet info for the Client VPN in. Once I filled that in, the page saved as normal. Why it gives this erroneous and misleading error is a bit of a mystery to me though.

IDV
Here to help

Yesterday it happened again on site-to-site VPN and Traffic Shapping rules. There is no announcement from Meraki about this issue. I tried the workaround presented by MrChips but did not work this time.

Anyone have information regarding it?

Thanks.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels