Security center is marking this - disposition is allowed and action is clean

SOLVED
Cisco13
Conversationalist

Security center is marking this - disposition is allowed and action is clean

Cisco13_0-1663873448437.png

security center is marking this. 9.tlu.dl.delivery.mp.microsoft.com, what is it? is really from Microsoft? Is it an update file from Microsoft? a few end user are mentioning to me that their workstations are running slow ..... 

Anybody else getting this one as well?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Cisco13
Conversationalist

Thank you, Very Much.

Four end users mentioned that their systems were running slow, yesterday...So this is probably due to the downloads happening during the day,,,I think... I will continue to watch...there are a whole lot of these down loads to several devices on the net work...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It only tells you that the file has been scanned and found clear / benign so it's allowed through. I'm not seeing any relation to slow workstations here.

Cisco13
Conversationalist

Thank you, Very Much.

Four end users mentioned that their systems were running slow, yesterday...So this is probably due to the downloads happening during the day,,,I think... I will continue to watch...there are a whole lot of these down loads to several devices on the net work...

AlexP
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

FYI, if you ever have any concerns about the origin of a file, you can click on the link in the details section to obtain a SHA256 hash of the file, along with a link to any results VirusTotal may have for it.

If VT doesn't have any hits, just a general Google search for the file hash is usually enough to give you a range of results to help learn more about the file in question

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels