Red no identificada cisco meraki MX64

David_Clav
Just browsing

Red no identificada cisco meraki MX64

configure una nueva vlan como se muestra a continuación pero al momento de conectar una PC en este me sale red no identificada, el dhcp si me asigna una ip, me podrían ayudar por favor 

David_Clav_0-1719330665365.jpeg

David_Clav_1-1719330902511.jpeg

11 Replies 11
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

La configuración de DHCP que está mostrando está configurada para no responder a las solicitudes de DHCP.

¿El servidor DHCP será MX o un servidor dedicado?
I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Es un servidor dedicado administrado por un switch aruba Instan On 1960 

You need to enable the DHCP relay on the MX configuring you DHCP server IP.

alemabrahao_0-1719340038462.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

si esta configurado, una consulta que tenga también configurado un Windows server afecta a esta configuración  

Pero ¿por qué tienes dos servidores DHCP?

Sin el relay configurado no funcionará.

En la configuración del DHCP esta colocado que no responda a la solicitud, existe alguna forma de comprobar la configuración que me diga que esta bien hecha  

You should have to configure it. 

DHCP Relay provides a way for DHCP clients to communicate with DHCP servers when none are available on its local subnet. A Relay Agent uses IP routing to forward discover messages to a provisioned DHCP server. The relay agent then relays the DHCP offer back to the client network.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/DHCP/Configuring_DHCP_Relay

muchas gracias 

ntuccillo
Here to help

(Sorry for English).

I need a bit more information. Are you connecting a PC directly to the firewall or are you connecting to a switch?

If you are connecting it directly to the firewall, you have to enable DHCP requests for it to be assigned the IP you specified in that range.

esta conectado al puerto 13 del swicth aruba donde esta Untagged la vlan 45 y tagged las demas vlans 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels