RDP Disconnects Affecting Entire Site after MX Upgrade

tshumaker
Conversationalist

RDP Disconnects Affecting Entire Site after MX Upgrade

Good Morning!

After upgrading our MX location to firmware 18.107.2, we have been having intermittent site disconnects at a few of our locations. I cannot roll back to our previous version due to NBAR interfering with VOIP quality. Has anyone else been having this issue as well? I have an open support case and they were unaware of the issue and are requesting packet captures, which is a hard thing to capture with how inconsistent it is.

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I had already reported in other discussions about this problem, the same happened to me and I had to rollback. I suggest you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thank you for your reply. We currently have an open ticket with support, but they are unaware of a known issue that would cause this. We also cannot roll back as NBAR was causing an issue with VOIP quality. Hopefully a fix is found soon to alleviate this issue. 

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Any reason you aren't using 18.107.3?  It has quiet a lot of fixes.

tshumaker
Conversationalist

The dashboard is currently not giving me the option to update to 18.107.3. It seems to be a common issue currently as well if you are already running 18.107.2. 

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Indeed, it seems that you cannot go to it from any 17 version either, my apologies. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels