Who has made the switch to the Firewall Policy Object in their dashboard? Is this feature still early beta and has a lot of bugs or is it basically like the "beta" the new dashboard was in for a couple years, but everybody used it like it was GA? I want to switch over to the new Policy Objects, but we run a zero trust, deny all, then allow approach so I don't want the conversion from IP to objects to break anything.
I used it no long after it came out. It was actually one of my biggest requests from way back. It works okay, but I recall receiving an email that they were making changes to it that might affect my use of the tool. There is also a track record of beta capabilities getting reset when moved into production, so I would be very cautious about putting it into production. Sure would be nice if they had beta items documented for expected release!
So far I am only using it in very limited circumstances.
I am using them on multiple organisations. With a complex firewall rule set, I would not want to work without it any more. Main "problem" is that I have very often display problems in the browser where columns are not filled or the the rules do not show up at all. But after a browser refresh all is ok.
I'm also using Policy Objects for quite a while, especially for complex environments. As @KarstenI stated, I wouldn't want to miss this within these networks. Luckily enough, I didn't have any bigger hickups using that feature.