Please how can I adding L-AC-APEX-LIC on meraki appliance?

SOLVED
Little_Abi
Comes here often

Please how can I adding L-AC-APEX-LIC on meraki appliance?

Dear Sir

Please I have read the Meraki documents about Anyconnect licenses however is there any specific guide that how can I adding L-AC-APEX-LIC on a Meraki appliance?

Wish you have a good day and your further advise is highly appreciated.

Sincerely

Jia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You don't need to add the license to the MX, you just need to have a valid license.

"Customers are expected to have a valid AnyConnect license to use AnyConnect with the MX Appliance. Customers are not required to validate their licenses via the Meraki MX or the dashboard. Customers will only be required to accept terms and conditions of use before they can enable AnyConnect. If you are already using AnyConnect or setting it up for the first time, there will be a dashboard notification to accept the terms and conditions of use. There will be no disruption of the AnyConnect service for active networks."

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/AnyConnect_on_the_MX_Appliance/AnyConnect_Licensing_on_the_MX

CWNE# 271
#QualityWiFi

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Little_Abi
Comes here often

Dear Sir

Please I have read the Meraki documents about Anyconnect licenses however is there any specific guide that how can I adding L-AC-APEX-LIC on a Meraki appliance?

Ex. if licenses has deposited to SA and how I can grab it from smart account and registered on Meraki appliance? via Token or any registration guide can be shared 🙂

Wish you have a good day and your further advise is highly appreciated.

You don't need to add the license to the MX, you just need to have a valid license.

"Customers are expected to have a valid AnyConnect license to use AnyConnect with the MX Appliance. Customers are not required to validate their licenses via the Meraki MX or the dashboard. Customers will only be required to accept terms and conditions of use before they can enable AnyConnect. If you are already using AnyConnect or setting it up for the first time, there will be a dashboard notification to accept the terms and conditions of use. There will be no disruption of the AnyConnect service for active networks."

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/AnyConnect_on_the_MX_Appliance/AnyConnect_Licensing_on_the_MX

CWNE# 271
#QualityWiFi
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

"Customers are only required to accept terms and conditions of use on the Meraki dashboard after purchasing an AnyConnect license in order to apply it on the MX. There is no linkage of AnyConnect licenses or Smart Accounts to the Meraki Dashboard or MX Appliance."
AnyConnect Licensing on the MX Appliance - Cisco Meraki

There is no need to link it to the Meraki appliance or dashboard. You simply need to have the licenses purchased and in your smart account in order to abide by the licensing agreement.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels