No Uplink decisions on Dashboard and API

Yuriy
Here to help

No Uplink decisions on Dashboard and API

Hi guys,

Last days we've noticed that the info about Uplink decisions on VPN Status page and via 'Get Organization Appliance Vpn Statuses' API is not available (empty array: "uplinks": []).

The lab configuration was not changed.

Is there any reason why uplinks may not be available for VPN? Please help.

Note: 'Get Organization Appliance Uplink Statuses' API returns uplinks correctly.

Thanks in advance,

Yuriy

5 REPLIES 5
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Yuriy :  can you check this thread

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Developers-APIs/Retrieve-Device-Uplink-Status-SOLVED/m-p/91309

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Hi @Inderdeep ,

Let's me clarify it. I do not have problems with retrieving device uplinks, they are available via Get Organization Appliance Uplink Statuses API method and on Meraki Dashboard (Appliance status page -> Uplinks tab).

The problem is about info how these uplinks are associated with VPN tunnels. Around one week ago this info was available via Get Organization Appliance Vpn Statuses API method under "uplinks" property. Now this property is empty:

Yuriy_0-1647510934501.png

Regards,

Yuriy

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I see then also empty. Better ask meraki support.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That may be the support issue @Yuriy @I totally understand and would recommend you to open a TAC case 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Yuriy
Here to help

Thank you @ww  and @Inderdeep .

We'll contact Support.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels