Netflow to Solarwinds NTA from MX75 - Seems to be missing the majority of the conversations

Crocker
Building a reputation

Netflow to Solarwinds NTA from MX75 - Seems to be missing the majority of the conversations

Good evening!

We installed our first MX75 earlier this week, and I can't seem to get accurate Netflow out of it. I get maybe 1/10th of the flow data that I think I should. Example: If there's 100mbps (sustained) passing through, the conversations I do see account for maybe 10mbps of that. I've got several MX67/MX68's, and a pair of MX85's that are delivering Netflow just fine - no issues with any of them.

For the record, we are using a 1gbps fiber SFP to bring in WAN1. WAN2 (or WAN3, I guess?) is just a copper handoff. This appliance is currently running MX17.10.2.

Anyone know if there are any gotchas with Netflow and MX75's?

1 Reply 1
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I‘d assume that the Netflow implementation isn‘t different between Hardware models. Guess the best option is filing a case with support (and letting us know the outcome 😁).

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels