Missing settings pages

Solved
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Missing settings pages

Hopefully I am doing something daft however on my MX at home which has a advanced security license I don't get any menu options for content filter or threat protection. Below is a screenshot of the options I have available. The device is a MX68CW

Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 2.17.42 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you using co-termination, and does the licence screen say you are using "Advanced Security"?

PhilipDAth_0-1721215213404.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That's a bit weird.

I've got an MX68CW with Advanced Sec licensing and definitely see the content filtering and threat protection in the list.

Can you manually navigate to the URL?

https://<shard>.meraki.com/<stuff here>/manage/configure/security_filtering?from=security_sd_wan

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Same here. Strange thing 🤔

rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

Odd.

I have it on my MX68W with adv.sec.

rhbirkelund_0-1721207891813.png

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you using co-termination, and does the licence screen say you are using "Advanced Security"?

PhilipDAth_0-1721215213404.png

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Well this is embarrassing....

Turns out I was looking at the wrong line in my licensing page. It HAD advanced security but was renewed with Enterprise.

My bad sorry for wasting everyones time!

At least it's not like you caused an outage for 8.5 million computers with it though 😂

Given it's my home router it's not a big deal. But in regards to outages I'm starting small and will work my way up to a global outage. 

It's a good time to buy Crowdstrike shares though 😎

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels