Meraki will be rotating the RADIUS certificate for Meraki Cloud, how to Identifying network names

Solved
CharlieCrackle
Building a reputation

Meraki will be rotating the RADIUS certificate for Meraki Cloud, how to Identifying network names

I received this email today.

You are receiving this email because you are currently using Meraki Cloud Authentication. Due to an approaching certificate expiration, Meraki will be rotating the RADIUS certificate for Meraki Cloud Authentication on February 8, 2023.

Could Meraki please include in emails like this the  "Network" names that are affected?   When you look after many customers, I have no clue which ones are affected without checking them all.

It is obvious you know the name of the network as you know we are currently using the feature.

Also, the FAQ in the attached link should also tell you how to identify the affected networks  (BY name)  for people that look after a huge number of networks.

Q: How can an affected network be identified?
A: Any services relying on Meraki Cloud Authentication via certificates will be affected. This includes Sentry Wi-Fi, Trusted Access Wi-Fi, and any manual authentication relying on Meraki Cloud Authentication via certificates. 

1 Accepted Solution
CharlieCrackle
Building a reputation

Thankyou to whoever was listening   I got a new EMail and this time it lists all the organisations that are affected Much more helpful.

I missed 1  too  !!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

At least include the organisation name ...

CharlieCrackle
Building a reputation

I opened a support case to at least get all the organisation names affected by this.

I was told  "Currently, we cannot provide the list of affected networks to the customers."

Find this hard to believe when Meraki sent out emails to contacts "Currently Using"

CharlieCrackle
Building a reputation

Thankyou to whoever was listening   I got a new EMail and this time it lists all the organisations that are affected Much more helpful.

I missed 1  too  !!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels