Meraki Support Timezone

Solved
Bala1
Here to help

Meraki Support Timezone

I opened a case last night not sure which time zone case was handled unlike Cisco TAC we know kind of and re-queue the case to local time zone if needed. Is it possible to find that in Meraki support and requeue to get support local time?

1 Accepted Solution
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Call Support and quote the case reference.  They can advise the current location of the owning NSE and, if it suits, you can ask them to arrange a move of the case to an NSE covering a better matched time zone.   They can usually make that happen..

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Call Support and quote the case reference.  They can advise the current location of the owning NSE and, if it suits, you can ask them to arrange a move of the case to an NSE covering a better matched time zone.   They can usually make that happen..

Will do. Thank you so much

Bala1
Here to help

I really wanted to value the time of tech and emergency needs that is why I didn't want to call them. I just called to requeue but they just helped anyways. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels