Meraki MX68 Report for ports in use

Texbear
Comes here often

Meraki MX68 Report for ports in use

I am in the process of completing PCI compliance for my office and one of the requests is a list of ports and services in use.  I am not familiar with firewalls so bear with my ignorance and this question.  Is there a report within the Meraki appliance that could be generated to show the ports in use?  Or can someone explain how I can get this information and create my own report and be able to show auditors how the info was gathered?

Thanx

2 REPLIES 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would download nmap and run a scan against its IP address.  Then you have measured the actual answer.  Otherwise you can only document things you know about - you can't document something you don't know exists.

https://nmap.org/download.html 

GIdenJoe
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you mean the ports and services the clients on the network are using then you can use the Traffic analytics page.

To get the information however your network needs to be configured to use traffic analytics and to report specific hostnames.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels