Meraki Apliance status page not loading

Solved
Mike6116
Getting noticed

Meraki Apliance status page not loading

Is anyone else having the same issue? it seems just the apliance page not loading  other pages work fine

Mike6116_0-1681141283493.png

1 Accepted Solution
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi folks! Thank you all for reporting this. Just a heads up that the team is aware and working to resolve the issue quickly. More info can be found here, and updates will be shared on the status page.

Update: This has now been resolved and is actively being monitored.

View solution in original post

27 Replies 27
Sk0ttH
Just browsing

Yes, having same issue.

It is the same error message for Switch status page too.

JGill
Building a reputation

Also seeing the same issues on the Switch and MG device pages.   Access points and sensors seem to work

JZoo
New here

Same issue here on Appliance status and on Switches

Dmote
Conversationalist

Same issue here

JGill
Building a reputation

@Meraki  Might be time to update the status page or put a banner up on the portal! 

https://status.meraki.net/ 

JessIT1
Getting noticed

Having same issue with all (4) of my MX's - View failed to load.

Sk0ttH
Just browsing

Meraki Support is reporting that it is happening on MX, MS and MV status pages. MR status page is working. Seems to be a global Dashboard issue.

avocadosbranch
New here

Same here.

Network_Guru
New here

We are also facing this issue.

YSadeq
Conversationalist

We are also having same issue, Meraki status page is still not reporting anything 

JasonS007
New here

We are having the same issue.  Tried Chrome with and without Incognito and Edge.  Seeing this on the MX Appliance Status. 

JB23
New here

Apparently it's a global issue according to support but no one has remembered to update the Meraki status page...I guess so people have to call in about it. Or so they can keep their No Incidents record going. 

Mike6116
Getting noticed

Yes it seems weird, i did open the post because the status page was not showing any info of problems... also i feel i have this very bad luck,  i just was trouble shooting a meraki site when the page went of and failed.. so now i cannot access the tools page to continue my trouble shoot...

True and this is a big deal almost every device is affected except MR ugh...

Same issue inside organization dashboard or outside from my personal stack.

MarcioCiano
Conversationalist

I have acces to many Organizations and all is having the same issue. I´m based in Brazil.

re209418
Conversationalist

Same. They just updated their new status page acknowledging the problem so hopefully it's restored soon.

Where is the status page?

status.meraki.net

DanielBHSNIT
Getting noticed

Has anyone noticed if it is impacting their voice communications? At the same time our MX status pages failed to load we started getting tickets about voice communications becoming choppy and cutting out across all of our networks regardless of ISP and geography.

i have the same issue right now,  users reporting issues with VoIP Calls

I hope you open up a support ticket because they've been telling me it is not impacting SIP and I'm like, YES IT IS!

Can you let us know if those VOIP issues clear up? 🙂

dfasanella
New here

Seeing the same issue on multiple MX68s deployed

Daniloneto
Conversationalist

And it's back working just fine

Yes, i can comfirm it is working now

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi folks! Thank you all for reporting this. Just a heads up that the team is aware and working to resolve the issue quickly. More info can be found here, and updates will be shared on the status page.

Update: This has now been resolved and is actively being monitored.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels