MX67 Packet Loss 100%

Solved
ReneLug0
Just browsing

MX67 Packet Loss 100%

I hope you are well, requesting your help to see if you can guide me regarding a problem with my links where from the dashboard I see 100% packet loss, check with my provider and the service is working well, apply a reset to the modem, I changed cables, changed negotiation parameters and I still see 100% losses. Do you know how I can solve this problem?

ReneLug0_0-1722960575392.png

1 Accepted Solution
Rob2041
Here to help

Try adding other public IP's into Uplink Statistics under SDWAN /Traffic shaping and see if they are also showing drops.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi ,

Any impacts reported ? Otherwise just make sure you are allowing trafic to 8.8.8.8 which is the default target for the uplink monitor.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @ReneLug0 , have to agree with @RaphaelL, are there any issues with reaching 8.8.8.8 from your site as that’s the metric measured against?

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
ReneLug0
Just browsing

I do not have any restrictions towards IP 8.8.8.8, I have still tried with 8.8.4.4 with the same result, I was thinking if there might be a problem with the MX67.

All my devices point to IP 8.8.8.8 and only this one is the one that has that problem

ReneLug0_0-1722990014593.png

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Just to clarify, are you seeing actual packet loss at the location or is it just the dashboard statistics?
It's possible that your ISP is (or potentially was) blocking/rate limiting ICMP.

The loss is only displayed on the panel because there is really no loss, I did some ping tests and it does not show the losses that Meraki reports to the dashboard

Rob2041
Here to help

Try adding other public IP's into Uplink Statistics under SDWAN /Traffic shaping and see if they are also showing drops.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels