MX65W Can I configure Splash Page for mac-address control?

SOLVED
DouglasCP
Conversationalist

MX65W Can I configure Splash Page for mac-address control?

HI I would like to know if is possible configure a Splash Page for use on MX65W, with same options from MR?

In fact the customer have one MX65W and Ineed configure a MAC-address block with Splash Pash, but I don´t have access to equipment for confirm this and The documentation talk about this kind of configuration only on MR.

Thanks

Douglas Pereira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Guys sorry for my delay.

I don´t found any options for use MAC-address filtering, so I created a SSID basic and use a Splash page only and the Customer stay very happy with Splash Page option.

It´s another kind of restrict the Wireless access.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Adam
Kind of a big deal

Some of the dialog here seems to indicate that it may not be possible but it is an old thread and also slightly different.  https://community.meraki.com/t5/Security-SD-WAN/MX65W-access-control-with-meraki-authentication-when...

I tried to dig through some of my devices to verify but seems I don't have any 64W or 65W's to check.  Do you have the device added to a dashboard where you can look through the settings?

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
DouglasCP
Conversationalist

Hello Adam, thanks for your answer, I saw this post and my case is different.

I have only one MX65W and I don´t know is one specific feature is present, I know configure on MR,but I need know if have on MX65W, before go to customer.

Tony_Ang
Getting noticed

I don't think in MX65W can give you the things you want.

Below is the screen shot of access control in MX65W.

I deploy this to a small office with 1-5 users only.

I hope below screen shot can help you to understand what best to choose for your customer.

/Tony

Access ControlAccess Control

Splash PageSplash Page

Wireless SettingsWireless Settings

Access Control - Click throughAccess Control - Click throughAccess control - 3rd PartyAccess control - 3rd PartyAccess Control - RADIUSAccess Control - RADIUSAccess Control - Facebook LoginAccess Control - Facebook Login

Hi Guys sorry for my delay.

I don´t found any options for use MAC-address filtering, so I created a SSID basic and use a Splash page only and the Customer stay very happy with Splash Page option.

It´s another kind of restrict the Wireless access.

Thanks for your help.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels