MX to MPLS configuration

MerakiMPLS
Comes here often

MX to MPLS configuration

Hi Team,

Is there anybody help on this post, we are trying to configure the MPLS from MX, unfortunately we couldn't be able to reach the MPLS router IP.

Static routes and other policies are added

10 Replies 10
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Which interface(s) are you using to connect to your MPLS router? What do you mean by "configure the MPLS from MX"?

MerakiMPLS_0-1716543577662.png

Above interface Vlan interface and the router connected into directly MX and we couldn't received any packets hit to router ip at next hop.

Are your seeing the MPLS router's MAC address in the ARP table of the MX? If not, there could be a possibility that cabling is not correct....or the trunk doesn't allow this particular Vlan

Hi...
MAC address in the ARP table of the MX? Yes, we can see in the ARP table of router mac address

the trunk doesn't allow this particular Vlan - Which you mean Static route or any other policy.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Maybe it will help you.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Networks_and_Routing/Integrating_an_MPLS_Connection_on_the_MX_LA...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hi, Yes thank you...!!! we have done all configurations and static route, but we do acheiveing the traceroute to hit our mpls router it was not doing.

One question, did you add the network to the VPN? Can you demonstrate the topology you are trying to configure?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Nope, the site was added into the VPN, but not with the MPLS router setup.

From MX --->Genesys cloud ---> MPLS--->client

We need configuration details such as route configurations for example.

What does Genesys cloud do?

All static routes and firewall rules with bidirectional policies added too.
Genesys is a platform to make a call with webapplication from genesys webrtc and we merged with mpls cloud services.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels