Logs displaying whacky date and times

Kellie
Comes here often

Logs displaying whacky date and times

When I search the logs in the security appliance event logs, the events display in the correct date and time. If I export my search the date changes from 15/08/2023 to 01/08/2015 and 01/08/2014. I am not sure what is happening here. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The event log retention is just 12 months.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Privacy_and_Security/Cloud_Data_Retention_Po...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

I am searching from 15/08/2023. That is less than 2 months ago. When I export it to an excel document and open it, the dates are then displayed as 01/08/2014. Which I did not search for logs from 2014, I searched for logs from 2023. I am wondering if this is a Meraki bug?

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I suggest you to open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels