Is SD-WAN available at discount to not-for-profit charitable organisations in the UK?

andycole
New here

Is SD-WAN available at discount to not-for-profit charitable organisations in the UK?

I'm considering some options for providing an IP network to support a low bandwidth digital radio network used for Mountain Rescue team communications in the UK.

An SD-WAN or other VPN solution would suffice, as long as it supports IP multicast.

Is this available at discounted rates?

2 REPLIES 2
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

You just need to work through your favorite reseller or shop around resellers to ask for the best price.  The more you spend the more discount you can expect and when nearing the end of a fiscal quarter it gets a bit easier and faster.

I have been a Cisco partner in the US for over 10 years and have never seen special pricing for non profit.  The discount is really up to your reseller giving you a fair price and negotiating further discount from Cisco when possible/appropriate (and passing that discount to you).

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hey @andycole , as @BrandonS states, reach out to your favourite Meraki Partner here in the UK (hint hint) and they’ll work with you and your Meraki AM to make it commercially viable.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels