IMEI number for MX / Z3 devices

Solved
alexsh
New here

IMEI number for MX / Z3 devices

Hello, does anybody know the way to retrieve from the dashboard IMEI numbers for MX68CW and Z3 Teleworker devices? Boxes are no longer available all devices are installed. We're switching LTE provider and number is require to preconfigure SIM's. 

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not sure about MX, but for MG you can find it on local satus page > configure.

• Configure

Configure section contains options for modifying bearer settings such as APN, PIN, and authentication. The ICCID of the SIM card and IMEI of the of the MG cellular gateway can also be found in this section as well. Safe Mode portion allows you to reconfigure port 1 into a WAN role for troubleshooting. To toggle the port 1 from default operating mode into "safe mode" on the MG, check the box to Enable Safe Mode and save.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not sure about MX, but for MG you can find it on local satus page > configure.

• Configure

Configure section contains options for modifying bearer settings such as APN, PIN, and authentication. The ICCID of the SIM card and IMEI of the of the MG cellular gateway can also be found in this section as well. Safe Mode portion allows you to reconfigure port 1 into a WAN role for troubleshooting. To toggle the port 1 from default operating mode into "safe mode" on the MG, check the box to Enable Safe Mode and save.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
alexsh
New here

Perfect, just what I needed!

2023-05-23_09h40_22.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels