Exit HUB for some hosts

Solved
Sergey_Popov
Conversationalist

Exit HUB for some hosts

Hello colleagues!

I have a problem for which I have not found a solution. There is a network with several hubs connecteb by VPN (Mesh).

Traffic from hosts in network of one of this hubs to the internet goes directly through the local ISP (split tunnel). The task is that the traffic from some hosts goes to the Internet through another Hub, and from the rest continues to go through the local ISP.

In legasy network this task easy to solve by PBR. But in meraki SD-WAN i doesn`t find a solution.

"Exit hub" options will redirect traffic of all hosts to another HUB. And "Flow preference" of internet traffic allows to chose only phisical interfane, not VPN.

Can anybody help to solve that task?

Best regards!

1 Accepted Solution
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

2 Replies 2
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you are able to assign that clients a separate vlan you can use https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Networks_and_Routing/Source_Based_Default_Routing

Sergey_Popov
Conversationalist

Thanks a lot!

I couldn`t find this soluthion, beacuse my devices do not have this feathure. This feathure require MX version 15.4 or higher. My devices now running with MX 14.53.

Yes, i can assign a clients to separate vlan. I will upgrade my devices and try this soluthion.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels