Error performing MX firmware upgrade from 15.44 to `16.15

SOLVED
juguilan
Conversationalist

Error performing MX firmware upgrade from 15.44 to `16.15

Hi,

I am trying to do an MX  firmware upgrade from 15.44 to 16.15 under a template but it would not let me do it.

Receiving the error below:

There were errors in saving this configuration:

Created FW rules to connect to any-any. But the issue is still the same.

Advance thanks for your response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

So one of the devices connected to the template cant connect to meraki on port 443.  

But sometimes you get this error even if communication is possible.   Best to call meraki support or create a meraki case

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

So one of the devices connected to the template cant connect to meraki on port 443.  

But sometimes you get this error even if communication is possible.   Best to call meraki support or create a meraki case

juguilan
Conversationalist

Thanks for the response.

I' raised a Meraki case and after a few hours it was fixed.

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

This is a pesky error that often clears up on its own after some time. But, if you need the network/template upgraded now as ww mentioned open a Support case. Or, you can send me (in DM) your org URL and I can do it for you.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I found that this error often happens when scheduling an upgrade, but if you say upgrade now then it works... 🤦‍♂️

rconiv
Getting noticed

I am running into this also, but if I tell it to do it now, it still gives the error.  It could very well be a template thing, but our MX64's don't get the message, but the Z3's do.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels