Delete VLAN MX

nst1
Building a reputation

Delete VLAN MX

I'm trying to delete a segment configured in the MX

Security and SD-WAN> Configure> Addressing and VLAN

But when selecting it, it shows me the following message

There were errors when saving this configuration: The IP address range 10.10.170.0/24 does not apply to any local subnet or configured VPN.

Where else should I save it?

This segment is no longer used in any configuration

9 REPLIES 9
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Check your firewall or DHCP settings to see if it might still exist somewhere
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
nikiwaibel
Getting noticed

"when selecting it"? as in, as soon as you checkmark it?

Selection_999(1253).png

you have to checkmark the subnet, then press the 'Delete' button. another popup will ask, if you're sure.

nst1
Building a reputation

ready, look carefully and I found it even had it in Site toSite VPN

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

DHCP or Firewall, mostly it is still in there and you need to delete it in there first 😉

Tony_Ang
Getting noticed

Hi @nst1 

Check below and remove the subnet that you want to delete before deleting the VLAN

1) Security & SD-WAN > Firewall
2) Security & SD-WAN > Site-to-site VPN > Turn off first

3) Security & SD-WAN > SD-WAN & traffic shaping > make sure the internet flow or anything that is configured relate to the subnet/vlan that you want to delete, if it's there, remove it too

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

@nst1any solution?

Thank you, have had multiple cases opened with Meraki and could not get this fixed, your post did the trick.

cdavies1525
Conversationalist

I had the same issue and noticed that I had references to the subnet I wanted deleted still inside the configuration for Site to Site VPN tunnel ACLs and Syslog server. Once removed the subnet deleted without a problem.

AndreSantos3094
Comes here often

Hello Guys!

I had the same problem and the solution was removing all references of the network in the Firewall ACLs. After I did it, I could delete the network from Addressing and Vlans section.

Hope it helps you all.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels