DHCP client listing

SOLVED
Jakkes
New here

DHCP client listing

Where do I find the DHCP client listing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There is no client list. Under Appliance status, you can check  All DHCP leases:

alemabrahao_0-1668710499450.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There is no client list. Under Appliance status, you can check  All DHCP leases:

alemabrahao_0-1668710499450.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Would be nice if this info was under Security & SD Wan > Monitor rather than under appliance status. A DHCP lease page could be created for this which would to me make more sense than where it currently is. Would be nice to be able to export that info as well. 

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think it is where it is, because switches can also be DHCP servers and it is in the same relative place there.  I do agree however that it is hard to find and I think it should be under Network-wide / Monitor in a DHCP addresses section.  There could be a column there to indicate which device leased the address to cover networks with multiple L3 switches assigning addresses alongside an MX.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It being under network-wide makes sense I wasn't thinking about switches. 

make-a-wish.jpg

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels