Content Filtering permissions

SOLVED
Jonathan_Galvez
Here to help

Content Filtering permissions

Hi Team,

I couldn't find anywhere...but for sure someone know if that is possible 🙂

My question is:

Is it possible to give a user just content filtering permissions? The idea is that they should only be able to change the content filtering configuration but just this nothinelse. Read permissions is not a problem but change only Content Filtering page.

I know in CUCM is possible to make page permissions, maybe on meraki too?

Many thanks and regards,

Jonathan Galvez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The answer is no, to change any setting the user must be an administrator, and you cannot give permission to a specific page in the dashboard.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The answer is no, to change any setting the user must be an administrator, and you cannot give permission to a specific page in the dashboard.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You might be able to do this using a third-party solution, Boundless Digital.  They have a system that allows you to create role-based access controls.

https://www.boundlessdigital.com/network-management/meraki-automation/role-based-access-control/ 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels