Configure Armis OID in Dashboard for SNMPv3

Solved
Twitch
A model citizen

Configure Armis OID in Dashboard for SNMPv3

Hello to the crew - We recently configured SNMPv3 for our networks under Network-Wide > General. The receiving device is an Armis cybersecurity appliance. The Armis is reporting that the SNMP connection "partially succeeded." Armis supporting is asking that we configure the Armis OID in the Meraki dashboard for the SNMP connection to fully-establish with the Armis appliance.

However, after looking through the available SNMPv3 configuration options that are available in the Meraki dashboard, I do not see an option to configure the OID of an external device, nor do I see any mention of adding an OID in any of the SNMP Meraki documentation.

Is this possible? If so, where is the config option to add it?

Thanks!

Twitch

1 Accepted Solution
VictorYang
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Unfortunately, at the moment meraki device only supports OIDs within the subset of the following MIBs:

SNMPv2-MIB .1.3.6.1.2.1.1
IF-MIB .1.3.6.1.2.1

It cannot be modified to support additional OIDs

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There is no such option.

VictorYang
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Unfortunately, at the moment meraki device only supports OIDs within the subset of the following MIBs:

SNMPv2-MIB .1.3.6.1.2.1.1
IF-MIB .1.3.6.1.2.1

It cannot be modified to support additional OIDs

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Twitch
A model citizen

Thanks guys. I appreciate the quick responses.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.