Clear AAD SSO credentials for AnyConnect VPN Client

JinsengIT
New here

Clear AAD SSO credentials for AnyConnect VPN Client

We configured Azure AD Single Sign On for Cisco AnyConnect.  I got the authentication screen, Logged into AAD, and Clicked Yes on the "Keep me signed in" screen.  Now I need to clear those credentials.

I tried clearing all IE cookies and cached files, but that didn't help.  I also uninstalled and reinstalled the AnyConnect VPN Client and that didn't help either.

Thoughts?

3 Replies 3
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You might have to clear the profile and other files from under "%ProgramData%\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client"

You can also revoke sign in tokens from M365 which will end all sessions for a user and force reauthentication.

Thanks for the thought. Unfortunately deleting everything in that location doesn't work.  I even uninstalled Anyconnect, deleted the entire %ProgramData%\Cisco folder, and then reinstalled, and it still remembers the previous login.

I don't want to have to revoke all sign-ins from M365 as that'll effect everything else the user is logged into.

rschaffer
New here

Delete all files and folders under...

C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Local\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\*.*

The VPN client will now prompt for credentials

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels