cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the MX64W be linked/integrated with Umbrella?

SOLVED
Here to help

Can the MX64W be linked/integrated with Umbrella?

Has anyone done this?  I am not clear as to how after upgrading the firmware on the firewall to an Umbrella compatible version.  Not finding Umbrella options anywhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kind of a big deal

Re: Can the MX64W be linked/integrated with Umbrella?

If you've followed the linked instructions, you're running beta firmware, and you're still not seeing it - have you contacted support?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Kind of a big deal ww
Kind of a big deal

Here to help

Thanks for this. I guess my problem is when I follow the directions I do not find a place to enter new credentials because the new credentials option simply doesn't exist for me on my dashboard. Unless it only shows up after I create the API in Umbrella?
Highlighted
A model citizen

You are org admin and can see the organization part in black menu pane saying organization and you can enable API, right?

Getting noticed

Have you upgraded to the beta firmware for your MX?  You do need to be on the 15.x firmware for this option to be available.

Here to help

I did both.  Do I now generate an API key (in the Meraki dashboard) for the credentials option to show up?

Kind of a big deal

If you've followed the linked instructions, you're running beta firmware, and you're still not seeing it - have you contacted support?

View solution in original post

Here to help

@Nash that is what I just did. I contacted support to enable the feature which I assume is what needs to happen...
Here to help

They had to enable the feature.  They as in support.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.