Anyone having Client VPN issues with MacOS

GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Anyone having Client VPN issues with MacOS

Dear Friends,

First my apologies for being a little silent on my most favourite community group of all time, fortunately, I have has lots of post-C19 lockdown small job's that have kept me busy for the last few weeks - small revenue but better than nothing 🙂

I have a medium size SME client with a full stack Meraki install (MX64 HA pair, MS320,MS220 & MR33's) and a mix of W10 and Mac client VPN users, normal the Mac Users are TOTALY trouble-free (and take almost no time to set-up, my record is 97 seconds), whereas W10 users can take anywhere between 15 mins and a day ...........

However over the last few days, I have been getting a few calls from the Mac users saying that they are having issues connecting, I have not done any diagnostics yet and it does appear inconsistent.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed/seen this 

Regards

Gary

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
4 REPLIES 4
LudwigD
Getting noticed

Just for info,...

I' m no expert, but I use ClientVPN almost daily (standard setup) with my MacBook Pro (macOS Catalina) and my iPad without any problems. ClientVPN setup is on an MX65, no more than 2 client logged in simultaneously. 

LD

GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Thanks for the comment and response

BR

-Gary

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Use my Windows 10 client VPN wizard and you'll get those Windows 10 users going quickly every time.

https://www.ifm.net.nz/cookbooks/meraki-client-vpn.html 

thanks for this

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels