Access-Control for wifi in MX67W

Solved
MX67W-CTP
New here

Access-Control for wifi in MX67W

Buenas tardes, es factible configurar acceso por mac address en una red wifi configurada en un equipo de seguridad MX67W?, si no es factible que me recomiendan configurar para realizar control de acceso?

1 Accepted Solution
SamerAl
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @MX67W-CTP,

You can configure Mac based access control If you have Meraki access points on yur network, but you will a radius server to achieve that.

Please have a look at Wireless Encryption and Authentication Overview also Enabling MAC-based access control on an SSID.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution " so that others can benefit from it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
SamerAl
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @MX67W-CTP,

You can configure Mac based access control If you have Meraki access points on yur network, but you will a radius server to achieve that.

Please have a look at Wireless Encryption and Authentication Overview also Enabling MAC-based access control on an SSID.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution " so that others can benefit from it.
MX67W-CTP
New here

Thank you so much.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels