APIs for Sdwan policies - custom performance classes.

SOLVED
vdurgad
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

APIs for Sdwan policies - custom performance classes.

Hi, I was looking for APIs for flow preference, VPN traffic - preferences and custom performance classes. I couldn't find any in the API documentation. Are there any APIs exposed for the above items? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nash
Kind of a big deal

Generally speaking, if an endpoint is publicly accessible for the API, you're going to find it in the docs here. If it's not there, then we don't have it yet.

Endpoints are added and improved every month, so if you don't see what you want right now, check back.

We can also bug people like @DexterLaBora so he can see what end users would like to have. Sorry not sorry, Dexter!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Nash
Kind of a big deal

Generally speaking, if an endpoint is publicly accessible for the API, you're going to find it in the docs here. If it's not there, then we don't have it yet.

Endpoints are added and improved every month, so if you don't see what you want right now, check back.

We can also bug people like @DexterLaBora so he can see what end users would like to have. Sorry not sorry, Dexter!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There is no API that does this at the moment.

Thanks for the reply. Also, had one more question regarding other API.  https://api.meraki.com/api/v0/networks/:networkId/clients/:clientId/trafficHistory?perPage=&starting...  I am not able to get an output for this API even though the network which I am trying shows the per-application data usage in the UI. I tried giving a valid timestamp in milliseconds/seconds etc but unsuccessful. I see that the API document mentions that startAfter or endingBefore can be timestamp or ID. Could you please give me an example of input for this? or more info would be really helpful.

Note: I got an empty array as a response if I just give perPage parameter and if I tried with giving either startingAfter or endingBefore (only either of them per document), I am getting 'page not found' error.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels