Warranty / Support Extension?

delfuego
Getting noticed

Warranty / Support Extension?

I have a customer with Meraki Go Firewall (w/subscription), POE Switch and 4 AP's. Is there a way to extend the warranty? I would like to keep their gear under warranty/support for it's entire product lifecycle. 

It seems like Meraki Go has stalled a little and I am hesitant to recommend to customer now. Meraki Enterprise seems in full swing, but not Go. I am a little worried about the product line being discontinued and the customer being left out in the cold. We would consider a path to upgrade to Meraki Enterprise if that is the case They already have 2 full-stack Meraki locations currently. We are a Meraki Partner too.

Cheers

2 Replies 2
Roska
A model citizen

Cisco Meraki did axtually extend the standard warranty periods lately and I believe there is a partner notification somewhere around so I suggest contacting your Meraki reps https://www.meraki-go.com/legal/

Lee
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hello Delfuego,

Unfortunately we do not offer an extended warranty service for Meraki Go. Meraki are committed to and continue to invest in Meraki Go. You can see evidence of this in the version history of our app, where we've released a new version every 2 weeks since launch. 

Lee

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.