Transfer of ownership

SOLVED
StuKoalaIT
Getting noticed

Transfer of ownership

Hi all,

Does anyone know of way to transfer a site to another user account? I have an account with about 5 sites but would like to transfer one of those sites to a new user.

Thanks,

Stu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hello @StuKoalaIT - @Xydocq is indeed on the right track here, it's a pretty easy and short & sweet process. 

• Simply add the new owner as a new admin to the site (you can follow the steps in that link above for Multi-Admin Access to add a new administrator)
  • Then have the new owner remove you as an admin
  • Everything will be transferred and all your current network configs will be maintained
Miriam Kung
Meraki Go Product Marketing

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Xydocq
A model citizen

Hello @StuKoalaIT 

I guess the way to go is Meraki Go - Multi-Admin Access - Cisco Meraki

@Xydocq Thanks for the info, ideally I would just like to transfer the whole site as I won't be managing it anymore. Maybe the best option is to create a new account, reset the AP's and then add them to the new account.

MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hello @StuKoalaIT - @Xydocq is indeed on the right track here, it's a pretty easy and short & sweet process. 

• Simply add the new owner as a new admin to the site (you can follow the steps in that link above for Multi-Admin Access to add a new administrator)
  • Then have the new owner remove you as an admin
  • Everything will be transferred and all your current network configs will be maintained
Miriam Kung
Meraki Go Product Marketing