Primary School Setup 8 AP's

Solved
StuKoalaIT
Getting noticed

Primary School Setup 8 AP's

Afternoon all,

Just a quick question, I have installed about 5 Meraki Go networks over the course of the year, the biggest client having 6 AP's. All sites have been rock solid since installation but I have a school which would need 8 indoor AP's.

My usual go to would be Ubiquiti as cost and performance are great but I'm really happy with the ease of setup of the Meraki Go AP's at the minute, we would love to have a full Meraki system but small schools just don't have the budget for it here in the UK.

Do you think 8 Meraki Go AP's would be ok or shall I stick with Ubiquiti for the larger wifi networks?

Thanks,

Stu

1 Accepted Solution
GoJamesEMEA
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi Stu

Thanks for your post and great to hear your feedback on how easy you've found Meraki Go to install and it's reliability!

You can have up to 20 Meraki Go Access Points in a single location/installation so you'll certainly be fine using 8 Access Points for your customer

All the best,

James

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
GoJamesEMEA
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi Stu

Thanks for your post and great to hear your feedback on how easy you've found Meraki Go to install and it's reliability!

You can have up to 20 Meraki Go Access Points in a single location/installation so you'll certainly be fine using 8 Access Points for your customer

All the best,

James

Hi James,

Thanks that update, I didn't realise 20 was the maximum number of AP's 🙂

Stu

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.