Performance of Merakigo GR12

tessin33
Conversationalist

Performance of Merakigo GR12

meraki go GR12

●What is the recommended number of devices that can be accessed at one time? Please let me know the possible number and recommended number. Is it possible to operate with around 50 devices connected at the same time?
●Is it possible to provide the SSID of 00000JAPAN in the event of a disaster?
●Approximately how many years is the service life of GR12? The warranty is for one year, but is it possible to extend the warranty?
●How long can it be repaired?
●Are there Japanese specifications for GR12?
●Can I configure the device if manufacturer support suddenly ends?
●Does it support VLAN?
●Is the specification such that communication with terminals in the upper network is not possible in Guest mode?
●Is it possible to connect (parent GR12) <-> (child GR12) <-> (child GR12) in a mesh configuration?

Example) ELECOM WAB-M1775-PS
Compatible with "Wi-Fi 6" (IEEE 802.11ax compliant). Supports up to 1775Mbps with 5GHz/1201Mbps and 2.4GHz/574Mbps simultaneous communication. It supports connection of up to 256 devices and is equipped with an "equal communication function" that reduces variations in video playback and data download times between connected devices! *Wireless speed is the maximum value of the standard

●CISCO MerakiGo MR12
Compatible with "Wi-Fi 6" (IEEE 802.11ax compliant). Supports maximum ●●●●Mbps with 5GHz/●●●●Mbps and 2.4GHz/●●●Mbps simultaneous communication. "Equality communication function" that supports connection of up to ●●● terminals and suppresses variations in video playback and data download times between connected terminals ●●●! *Wireless speed is the maximum value of the standard

1 Reply 1
speakerfritz
A model citizen

you have a lot of questions...probally too much for what I would call premium home gear...you might want to move up to the business class of cisco.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.