Meraki Go AP Trial Units

SOLVED
Kane
Comes here often

Meraki Go AP Trial Units

Hi Team,

I am not sure who to contact so I was hoping someone here can help, or route me to where I can get an answer.

I am from Cisco GVE and I am trying to find out how a Cisco reseller can get Meraki Go AP trial unit for testing purposes.

Will appreciate any guidance on this.

Thank you and have wonderful day!

Best regards,

Kane Alvarez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VincentPanico
Getting noticed

Hi Kane - 

Thanks for your question. Meraki Go is only sold through distribution and not the usual channels you're familiar with like Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) for enterprise gear. That means there is no NFR pricing or discounts for partners to test out the gear.

Your best bet is to choose a partner in your country and buy from them (if you're in the US, pick me 😀 ). You can find a semi-complete list of partners here: https://www.meraki-go.com/c/r/merakigo/en/us/all-partners.html

If you have any other questions about Meraki Go, please post them!

Vincent

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VincentPanico
Getting noticed

Hi Kane - 

Thanks for your question. Meraki Go is only sold through distribution and not the usual channels you're familiar with like Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) for enterprise gear. That means there is no NFR pricing or discounts for partners to test out the gear.

Your best bet is to choose a partner in your country and buy from them (if you're in the US, pick me 😀 ). You can find a semi-complete list of partners here: https://www.meraki-go.com/c/r/merakigo/en/us/all-partners.html

If you have any other questions about Meraki Go, please post them!

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

I appreciate the quick response!

Okay, so my understanding from what you said is that a Cisco partner/reseller needs to contact their distributor in order to purchase Meraki Go APs for testing purposes but there will be no NFR pricing or discounts. Correct?

Partners from the U.S, such as CDW, can also cover for LATAM countries like Venezuela?

If so, please send me your contact information so I can refer the partner to you.

Thanks!

BR,
Kane